3128 Crystal Drive
Beulah, MI 49617
- 2,265sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $2386.69/mo
Description for 3128 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
Picture yourself here at your private American Tudor-Style lake home with magnificent views of the blue-green waters that only Crystal Lake can provide. Property is made up of 4 lots and there is a possibility of splitting them in half giving two parcels with 50' of frontage each. The solid construction and elaborate decorative stonework enhance this homes storybook details and countryside charm. With 100’ of private lake frontage there is room for all to relax and take in the endless sunsets. The private boat house at the beach is perfect for those summer days spent on the water. The home is located on an extra deep lot with plenty of mature shade trees which provide a great feeling of privacy. The interior design features include a cozy brick fireplace with wood stove insert, wrought iron fixtures, sconces and door trim which all enhance this homes décor and feel. The 24’x36’ garage also features a separate room which is perfect for an art studio, game room or man cave. This property is located close to Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan beaches, Crystal Mountain, shopping and dining in downtown Beulah and Frankfort as well as a short drive to Traverse City. Enjoy a plethora of outdoor activities in the area from hiking, golfing, skiing, fishing, kayaking and swimming just to name a few.
My Notes for MLS #1821736
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 2,265
- Number of Acres: 0.8
- Lot Dimensions: 100x320
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,265
- Approx Year Built: 1967
- Total Baths: 2.5
- Style: 2 Story
- Garage Dimensions: 24'x36'
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Water Front Footage: 100
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio,Sidewalk
- Exterior Finish: Stone,Wood
- Driveway: Gravel,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Level,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 15'6"
- Living Room Width: 16'0"
- Dining Room Length: Combo
- Dining Room Width: 10'11"
- Kitchen Length: 22'4"
- Kitchen Width: Combo
- Laundry Level: Lower Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of Half Baths: 2
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Number of Baths: Lower: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 21'1"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 13'4"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 12'7"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 14'6"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 12'4"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 11'2"
- Bedroom 4 Width: 11'7"
- Laundry Length: 11'8"
- Laundry Width: 11'7"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Built-In Bookcase,Foyer Entrance,Wet Bar,Pantry
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood,Stove
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Wood,Electric
- Heating/Cooling Types: Baseboard
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 275.89
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Crystal Lake Elementary School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- Year Updated: 2009
- Year Remodeled: 2009
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Boat House
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Full,Walkout,Entrance Outside,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 3128 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
From Frankfort take M22 north around Crystal Lake, to Crystal Drive. From Beulah take US-31 West on to Crystal Drive.
Listing information for 3128 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 3128 Crystal Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 09/22/2017 at 1:41am