100 S Stony Point Road
Suttons Bay, MI 49682
- 3,222sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $7634.83/mo
Description for 100 S Stony Point Road, Suttons Bay, MI 49682
Stunning wall to wall sunset views provides the setting for this quality built contemporary with the best sandy / stony frontage on protected Suttons Bay - the ultimate for boaters! Thoughtful floor plan designed for friends and entertaining, quality throughout-Cherry wood doors, solid & durable Australian Cypress wood flooring, natural fireplace made with local fieldstone, low maintenance, king of master suites - check it out especially the private deck off the master - pictures speak for themselves on the built ins, closets, and bathroom.....gourmet kitchen w/ wet bar & custom built cherry cabinetry, dining areas all open to the heart of the home & the comfortable living room with fireplace & lovely views.... Then step outside where it is the ultimate beach, over the top landscaping and outdoor living to enjoy.... this is the best! Check the options for his and her offices on the main floor, large laundry room shuts off, main floor bedroom separated from all else. Floor plans count....2 masters upstairs with private baths....Again separation for enjoying company. Then...consider the additional guest suite off the garage with bath, bedroom and partial kitchen - additional 332 sq ft. + the Lighthouse Guest cottage - detached and so..popular with sleeping quarters, 3/4 bath and a full bar - not kidding....Special property with exceptional amenities...for the discriminating buyer. Self starting generator comes with - do not fear winter here - just as great as summer. 243' of direct frontage and 2.43 acres with an across the street pumpback for the septic and potential outbuilding site.
My Notes for MLS #1827920
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 3,222
- Number of Acres: 2.43
- Lot Dimensions: Irregular
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 3,222
- Approx Year Built: 2002
- Total Baths: 3.5
- Style: 2 Story,Contemporary
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Water Front Footage: 243
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Bay View,Multi-Level Decking,Patio,Covered Porch,Landscaped,RV Parking
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Level,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 20'5"
- Living Room Width: 21'2"
- Dining Room Length: 12'
- Dining Room Width: 12'
- Kitchen Length: 23'
- Kitchen Width: 20'
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Upper: 3
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 20'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 19'6"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11'
- Bedroom 3 Length: 14'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 11'4"
- Laundry Length: 9'
- Laundry Width: 7'6"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Tile
- Other Length: 11'6"
- Other Width: 9'
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 1 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Built-In Bookcase,Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Breakfast Nook,Granite Kitchen Tops,Island Kitchen,Mud Room,Den/Study,Vaulted Ceilings,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s)
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Wall Oven,Drapes
- Sewer: Private Septic,Pump Back
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 620.42
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Suttons Bay Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Guest House
- Construction: 2x6 Framing,Frame
- Foundation: Crawl Space,Block
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: No,Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 100 S Stony Point Road, Suttons Bay, MI 49682
From Tom's West Bay go north on M22 toward Suttons Bay, turn right on Peck Road, turn right on S Shore Drive, continue left at curve where S Shore turns into Stony Point, house on left.
Listing information for 100 S Stony Point Road, Suttons Bay, MI 49682 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Century 21 Northland 241 E State Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
Get Financing for 100 S Stony Point Road, Suttons Bay, MI 49682
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 12/15/2017 at 4:12pm