12409-Unit 316C Crystal Mountain Drive 12409 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 316c #316c
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $457.94/mo
Description for 12409-Unit 316C Crystal Mountain Drive 12409 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 316c #316c, Thompsonville, MI 49683
This spacious quarter-ownership cottage, known as, “Robin’s Nest” is part of The Cottages at Water’s Edge community at Crystal Mountain. Features of this outstanding property include a master suite with private bath, guest bedroom with 2 queen beds and shared bath, full kitchen, laundry, a vaulted ceiling over the great room with a cozy stove & window seat, screened porch and sun deck overlooking a pond, creeks and a lushly landscaped common area. Simple & clean, this is a place for retreat with your family and friends in every season. Additional "A" share also for sale - see MLS #1797613. Professional rental management program available. Eligible for worldwide exchange through RCI. Offered with a complimentary one-year FOUR SEASONS CLUB family membership to Crystal Mountain.
My Notes for MLS #1828115
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- SqFt: 1,260
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,260
- Approx Year Built: 2005
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: Cottage,1 Story
- Roof: Metal
- Exterior Features: Sprinkler System,Deck,Sidewalk,Ski Slope View,Other,Landscaped,Garden Area,Screened Porch
- Exterior Finish: Wood,Rough-Sawn
- Driveway: Blacktop,Easement,Shared
- Land Features: Level
- Living Room Length: 16'
- Living Room Width: 18'
- Dining Room Length: 16'
- Dining Room Width: Combo
- Kitchen Length: Combo
- Kitchen Width: 12'
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 13'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 13'
- Bedroom 2 Length: 18'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 12'
- Laundry Length: 6'
- Laundry Width: 8'
- Laundry Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Tile
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Tile
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Great Room,Vaulted Ceilings,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Gas,Stove
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane,Electric
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Curtain Rods,Ceiling Fan,Propane Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Development Septic
- Energy Efficient: Energy Efficient Windows
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 95.16
- Summer Taxes: 506.19
- Winter Taxes: 1,674.76
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 4,320
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 2,180.95
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Water,Sewer,Trash Removal,Snow Removal,Lawn Care,Heat,Exterior Maintenance,Liability Insurance,Fire Insurance,Other
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2013
- Year Remodeled: 2013
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: 2x6 Framing,Frame
- Foundation: Crawl Space,Block
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Planned Unit Development,Deed Restrictions,Rental History,Fractional Ownership
- Possession: At Closing,Subject to Tenants Rights
- Condo/Unit Level: First Floor Level
- Condo/Unit Access: Limited Steps
- Mineral Rights: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 12409-Unit 316C Crystal Mountain Drive 12409 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 316c #316c, Thompsonville, MI 49683
M 115 to Crystal Mountain Drive to unit on left across from the Peak Fitness Center and Crystal Spa.
Listing information for 12409-Unit 316C Crystal Mountain Drive 12409 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 316c #316c, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN REALTY 12500 Crystal Mountain Dr, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Get Financing for 12409-Unit 316C Crystal Mountain Drive 12409 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 316c #316c, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 10/21/2017 at 12:51am