11619 Mountain Woods Drive 11619 Mountain Woods Drive - Unit 19 #19
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $1944.04/mo
Description for 11619 Mountain Woods Drive 11619 Mountain Woods Drive - Unit 19 #19, Thompsonville, MI 49683
You’ll love the golf course views from every room in this splendid 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath home overlooking holes #1 and #2 Mountain Ridge plus Betsie Valley #16. Custom-built by Paul Maurer General Contracting, this home features oak floors and trim throughout, maple cabinetry, gas fireplace, an eat-in bar area, and inviting sun room. Stay productive in your home office, also inspired by the views but never very far from an escape within your Crystal Mountain playground. After a day on the links or slopes, retreat to your very own sauna, main-floor master suite with jetted soaking tub, separate shower and walk-in closet. A walk-out lower level, with plenty of room to entertain in the 16x11 home theater room plus family room, gives way to a naturally landscaped setting among the towering hard-woods. A gentle, paved driveway approach and attached 2-plus car garage with 18'-wide door provide easy access in all seasons. Main-floor laundry and plenty of storage space keeps things clean, organized and tidy.
My Notes for MLS #1829859
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 3,171
- Number of Acres: 0.62
- Lot Dimensions: 126x220x125x208
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,762
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 1,409
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 353
- Approx Year Built: 1997
- Total Baths: 2.5
- Style: Contemporary,Raised Ranch
- Garage Dimensions: 28x22
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Sprinkler System,Golf Course View,Golf Course Frontage,Landscaped
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Wooded,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 16'
- Living Room Width: 16'
- Dining Room Length: 14'
- Dining Room Width: 11'
- Kitchen Length: 18'
- Kitchen Width: 11'
- Family Room Length: 20'
- Family Room Width: 15'
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 16'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 14'
- Bedroom 2 Length: 14'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 10'
- Bedroom 3 Length: 12'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 11'
- Bedroom 4 Length: 13'
- Bedroom 4 Width: 11'
- Laundry Length: 11'
- Laundry Width: 8'
- Laundry Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Other Length: 10'
- Other Width: 9' 5
- Other Floor Covering: Tile
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 2 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Wood
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Cathedral Ceilings,Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Solarium/Sun Room,Sauna,Den/Study,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Gas
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air,Humidifier
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Other,Ceiling Fan,Electric Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Development Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Dish TV,Cable TV,DSL
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 160.52
- Summer Taxes: 2,108.42
- Winter Taxes: 2,639.02
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 450
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 4,747.44
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Other
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: 2x6 Framing,Frame
- Foundation: Walkout,Block,Egress Windows,Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Planned Unit Development,Building-Use Restrictions
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 11619 Mountain Woods Drive 11619 Mountain Woods Drive - Unit 19 #19, Thompsonville, MI 49683
M-115 to Crystal Mountain Drive to Mountain Center Road to MountainSide Drive to MountainWoods Drive.
Listing information for 11619 Mountain Woods Drive 11619 Mountain Woods Drive - Unit 19 #19, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN REALTY 12500 Crystal Mountain Dr, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Get Financing for 11619 Mountain Woods Drive 11619 Mountain Woods Drive - Unit 19 #19, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 09/22/2017 at 8:45am