(To Build) 2351 E Penwood Trail To Be Built
Leland, MI 49654
- 2,539sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $5538.02/mo
Description for (To Build) 2351 E Penwood Trail To Be Built, Leland, MI 49654
TO BE BUILT J. Peterson Lakefront Retreat! Now is your chance to customize a new home that has the best of both worlds -- direct Leland River frontage on one side and North Lake Leelanau on the other for a total of 287 feet of prime shoreline. Live in town near all the amenities that the Village of Leland has to offer. Enjoy your own protected inlet where you can pull up your boat or jet skis and watch the views from your large wrap around covered porch. The home features a main floor master with en-suite, open concept floor plan, dining and kitchen along with mud room laundry and half bath. Upstairs loft offers more comfortable lounging area plus 2 more bedrooms, full bath and a large bunk room (4th bedroom). The 395 sq ft detached single stall garage has room for storage above. House and garage roof are asphalt and covered porch is metal roof for added cottage charm. The professionally designed features include Pella windows, Kohler fixtures, solid surface countertops and all the quality you would expect from a J. Peterson Home. Call today for specification sheet and to walk the property.
My Notes for MLS #1830258
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 2,539
- Number of Acres: 0.37
- Lot Dimensions: Irregular
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,144
- Approx Year Built: 2016
- Total Baths: 2.5
- Style: 1.5 Story,Cottage
- Garage Dimensions: 25'5"x15'5
- Garage Capacity: 1
- Water Front Footage: 287
- Roof: Asphalt,Metal
- Exterior Features: Sprinkler System,Covered Porch,Landscaped
- Exterior Finish: Cement Board
- Driveway: Gravel
- Land Features: Wooded,Some Lowland Areas,Level
- Living Room Length: 15'5"
- Living Room Width: 20'4"
- Dining Room Length: 12'
- Dining Room Width: 14'6"
- Kitchen Length: 12'
- Kitchen Width: 12'
- Family Room Length: 19'5"
- Family Room Width: 16'8"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 14'8"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 14'8"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11'8"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11'5"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11'8"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 10'5"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 17'
- Bedroom 4 Width: 10'5"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Wood
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Upper Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Built-In Bookcase,Walk-In Closet(s),Loft,Solid Surface Counters,Island Kitchen,Mud Room,Formal Dining Room,Great Room,Den/Study,Vaulted Ceilings
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Ceiling Fan,Electric Water Heater
- Sewer: Municipal
- Energy Efficient: Energy Star Appliances,Low-e Windows
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 571.09
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash,1031 Exchange
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Leland Public School District
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: To Be Built,2x6 Framing
- Foundation: Slab
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Building-Use Restrictions
- Possession: At Closing
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to (To Build) 2351 E Penwood Trail To Be Built, Leland, MI 49654
Entrance of Leland about 1/4 mile south of Reynolds Street.
Listing information for (To Build) 2351 E Penwood Trail To Be Built, Leland, MI 49654 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Venture Properties, Inc. PO Box 1140, Leland, MI 49654
Get Financing for (To Build) 2351 E Penwood Trail To Be Built, Leland, MI 49654
10274 E White Pine Lane
Traverse City, MI 49684
5503 N Novotny Road
Northport, MI 49670
207 N Lake Street
Leland, MI 49654
13999 S West Bayshore Drive #B-g
Traverse City, MI 49684
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 10/20/2017 at 2:38am