11780 Mountain Woods Drive
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $1508.63/mo
Description for 11780 Mountain Woods Drive, Thompsonville, MI 49683
This newly renovated home is nestled in the rolling hills of MountainWoods, a residential, non-rental, community with both seasonal and year-round residences. Relax on your deck or balcony overlooking the Betsie River Valley below at Crystal Mountain. This contemporary 4-bedroom resort home was architecturally designed to take advantage of the views of Mother Nature and all her beauty. It features a master bedroom with private balcony and custom master bath, three additional bedrooms, an expansive great room with a natural stone fireplace, bonus loft and built-in cabinetry. The updated kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The two-car garage has an additional storage area for all your up-north toys. This is your "base-camp" to enjoy Pure Michigan! Close to Lake Michigan and the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, world class trout streams, swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, etc....Offered with a complimentary one year FOUR SEASONS CLUB family ski membership. Furnishings negotiable.
My Notes for MLS #1831472
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 2,195
- Number of Acres: 1.03
- Lot Dimensions: 213x200x201x200
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,587
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 608
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 107
- Approx Year Built: 1994
- Total Baths: 2.5
- Style: Contemporary
- Garage Dimensions: 20'x22'
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Countryside View
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Bluff Site
- Living Room Length: 23'11"
- Living Room Width: Combo
- Dining Room Length: Combo
- Dining Room Width: 26'6"
- Kitchen Length: 10'6"
- Kitchen Width: 10'6"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Half Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Number of Baths: Lower: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 14'0"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 16'1"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 12'11
- Bedroom 2 Width: 13'3"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 12'1"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 14'3"
- Bedroom 4 Width: 12'7"
- Laundry Length: 7'0"
- Laundry Width: 9'2"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Wood
- Other Length: 10'2"
- Other Width: 11'1"
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 1 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 2 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Built-In Bookcase,Loft,Granite Bath Tops,Granite Kitchen Tops,Solid Surface Counters,Great Room,Beamed Ceilings,Vaulted Ceilings
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane,Wood
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air,Humidifier
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Security System,Exhaust Fan,Propane Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 179.95
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 450
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Other
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2014
- Year Remodeled: 2014
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Egress Windows,Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Building-Use Restrictions
- Possession: At Closing
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 11780 Mountain Woods Drive, Thompsonville, MI 49683
M-115 to Crystal Mountain Drive, to Mountain Center Road, to Mountain Side Drive, to Mountain Woods Drive. First home on the right.
Listing information for 11780 Mountain Woods Drive, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 11780 Mountain Woods Drive, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 07/20/2017 at 2:16pm