11 S Second Street #33
Frankfort, MI 49635
Est. P&I payment: $1279.47/mo
Description for 11 S Second Street #33, Frankfort, MI 49635
Walk in and be wowed by the 180-degree view of Lake Michigan & Frankfort Harbor!! A smashingly delightful 2BD/2BA condo efficiently laid out for maximum water views, relaxation, entertaining, and sunset watching! Unit remodeled in 2015 to perfection. Betsie Bay furniture & misc. items included. Association Clubhouse with indoor pool. Minutes to Frankfort shopping, restaurants or enjoy recreational activities of the area. Time to grab your sandals, visor, binoculars, and a book as you relax on the balcony or on the beach. Meant for memory-building experiences for family, friends, and YOU!
My Notes for MLS #1831566
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- SqFt: 836
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 836
- Approx Year Built: 1986
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: Cape Cod,2+ Story
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Balcony
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl,Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop
- Land Features: Other
- Living Room Length: 13'6"
- Living Room Width: 13'
- Dining Room Length: 15.5'
- Dining Room Width: 10'
- Kitchen Length: 15'5"
- Kitchen Width: 10'6"
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 14
- Bedroom 1 Width: 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11.4'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11.4'
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Wood
- Interior Features: Skylights,Vaulted Ceilings
- Fireplaces and Stoves: None
- Water: Municipal
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas,Electric
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Ceiling Fan,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Municipal
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 400.72
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Trash Removal,Snow Removal,Lawn Care,Exterior Maintenance
- School District: Frankfort-Elberta Area Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Remodeled: 2015
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Entrance Outside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Multi-Family
- Possession: At Closing
- Condo/Unit Level: Third Floor Lvl or Higher
- Condo/Unit Access: Stairway (Outdoor)
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 11 S Second Street #33, Frankfort, MI 49635
Main Street turn left at Second Street at Harbor Lights Sign. Turn right at Fr. Marquette to #33
Listing information for 11 S Second Street #33, Frankfort, MI 49635 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Coldwell Banker Schmidt-402 402 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
Get Financing for 11 S Second Street #33, Frankfort, MI 49635
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 10/20/2017 at 5:23pm