4427 N Scenic Highway
Honor, MI 49640
Est. P&I payment: $1641.93/mo
Description for 4427 N Scenic Highway, Honor, MI 49640
Nestled near the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park, this lake front home sits on 159’ of private frontage on Benzie County’s best kept secret – Long Lake. Long Lake is an all-sports lake tucked up against the Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore. The perfect lake to swim, boat, fish, kayak, canoe or just plain relax spending your days enjoying the variety of wild life that surrounds the home. Extremely rare opportunity to own one of the few homes with two beach fronts; one directly in front of the home and the other a short walk on a peaceful peninsula. This three bedroom/three bath custom home features main floor living with extended views of the lake, updated throughout with modern kitchen, wood floors, wood burning fireplace, wood stove, central air, main floor master bedroom and main floor laundry area. The loft area makes a great art studio, office or reading area with views of the lake. The three car attached garage and 24’ x 36’ pole building are perfect for added storage. The location of the home features a natural berm which provides peace and privacy from M22. This is your year round "base-camp" to enjoy Pure Michigan! Close to Lake Michigan, world class trout streams, swimming, golfing, skiing, snowmobile trails, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, etc…
My Notes for MLS #1832502
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 2,247
- Number of Acres: 2.26
- Lot Dimensions: 159x1038x102x935
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,676
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 571
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 517
- Approx Year Built: 2000
- Total Baths: 3
- Style: 1.5 Story
- Garage Dimensions: 26x35
- Garage Capacity: 3
- Water Front Footage: 159
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio,Sidewalk,Landscaped,Screened Porch
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 25'3"
- Living Room Width: Combo
- Dining Room Length: Combo
- Dining Room Width: 16'6"
- Kitchen Length: 16'1"
- Kitchen Width: 13'5"
- Family Room Length: 21'11"
- Family Room Width: 18'3"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Upper Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 3
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 14'9"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 11'8"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11'8"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11'11
- Bedroom 3 Length: 10'7"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 6'2"
- Other Length: 11'1"
- Other Width: 13'3"
- Other Floor Covering: Wood
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Lower Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Skylights,Cathedral Ceilings,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Loft,Island Kitchen,Great Room
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood,Stove
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air,Electric Air Filter
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Water Softener Owned,Washer,Dryer,Water Filtration System,Propane Water Heater,Satellite Dish
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Dish TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 191.32
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Crystal Lake Elementary School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- Additional Building Dimensions: 24'x36' Pole Barn
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Pole Building(s)
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Walkout,Entrance Outside,Egress Windows,Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 4427 N Scenic Highway, Honor, MI 49640
US-31 in Beulah to Crystal Drive to M-22. Proceed North on M-22 about 2 miles your new home on Long Lake.
Listing information for 4427 N Scenic Highway, Honor, MI 49640 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 4427 N Scenic Highway, Honor, MI 49640
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 07/26/2017 at 6:28am