3635 Highland Drive
Beulah, MI 49617
Est. P&I payment: $1025.49/mo
Description for 3635 Highland Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
Located in the “Crystal Highlands’ on over 10 acres, this one-of-a-kind passive solar home features a three bedroom/two bath home and is just the place to start creating lifelong Crystal Lake memories. Crystal Highlands is a neighborhood that overlooks the north shore of Crystal Lake and is comprised of approximately 45 homes as well as some vacant lots. The Crystal Highlands is the ideal place for the nature lover and outdoor sport enthusiast in you. As a member of the Highlands, you can enjoy many recreation facilities, including two beaches on Crystal Lake with a total of 200’ of sandy frontage and 300’ of frontage on Long Lake, tennis courts, a playground with basketball court and miles of hiking trails. Pure Michigan attractions such as The Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan, Betsie Valley Trail, Crystal Mountain and more are nearby with Frankfort & Beulah for shopping, restaurants and entertainment. For more information on The Highlands please visit www.crystalhighlands.com
My Notes for MLS #1833085
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 1,240
- Number of Acres: 10.16
- Lot Dimensions: Irregular
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,240
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 928
- Approx Year Built: 1982
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: 1.5 Story
- Water Front Footage: 200
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Porch
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Driveway: Gravel,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Evergreens,Rolling,Sloping,Bluff Site
- Living Room Length: 26'7"
- Living Room Width: Combo
- Dining Room Length: Combo
- Dining Room Width: 12'9"
- Kitchen Length: 14'1"
- Kitchen Width: 6'11"
- Laundry Level: Lower Floor
- Master Bath: Shared
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 10'11
- Bedroom 1 Width: 15'7"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 6'11"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 13'8"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 10'11
- Bedroom 3 Width: 15'7"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Concrete
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Interior Features: Solarium/Sun Room,Great Room,Vaulted Ceilings
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Wood,Stove
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane,Wood
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Blinds,Drapes,Curtain Rods,Ceiling Fan,Electric Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 216.53
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 375
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Other
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Elementary School: Crystal Lake Elementary School
- Middle School: Benzie Central Middle School
- High School: Benzie Central Senior High School
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Shared
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Full,Walkout,Block,Entrance Outside,Unfinished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Building-Use Restrictions
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 3635 Highland Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
From US 31 in Beulah, west on Crystal Drive to Highland Drive to driveway on your right. From Frankfort, follow M-22 to Crystal Dr. to Highland Drive.
Listing information for 3635 Highland Drive, Beulah, MI 49617 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 3635 Highland Drive, Beulah, MI 49617
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 08/22/2017 at 12:01pm