7971 Washtenaw Drive 7971 Washtenaw Drive - Lot 6
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $1450.96/mo
Description for 7971 Washtenaw Drive 7971 Washtenaw Drive - Lot 6, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Entertain or relax in this lodge-style, turn-key 4-bedroom, 3.5 bath home located in the desirable Village neighborhood at Crystal Mountain, just a short stroll or shuttle ride from all resort activities. There’s plenty of room for you and your family to unwind in the great room with gas fireplace, spacious dining and kitchen area with newer appliances, plus the lower level family/game room complete with bar area, full bathroom and built-in sauna room. Comfortable and spacious living spaces provide a warm and welcoming retreat for multiple families to gather in every season. An inviting main floor master bedroom features an additional gas-log fireplace and private bathroom. Upstairs, there are two more bedrooms and a third "bonus" bunk room/family room and full bathroom. The paved circle drive provides plenty of parking, and you can store your "up north" toys in the attached 2+ car garage. There’s also a covered entry porch, landscaped yard, deck, fire circle, and plenty of lawn area suitable for your favorite yard games. Hiking, biking, golfing, skiing, snowmobiling, pools, the spa and fitness center are only a few of the amenities you will enjoy at your doorstep, in addition to the countless lakes and streams within minutes of this fantastic family retreat. Offered with a complimentary one-year FOUR SEASONS CLUB family membership to Crystal Mountain.
My Notes for MLS #1833636
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 2,962
- Number of Acres: 0.34
- Lot Dimensions: 150x99x150x100
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,156
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 806
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 390
- Approx Year Built: 2004
- Total Baths: 3.5
- Style: 1.5 Story,Lodge
- Garage Dimensions: 30x24
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Countryside View,Covered Porch,Gutters
- Exterior Finish: Log Siding
- Driveway: Blacktop
- Land Features: Level
- Living Room Length: 26' 6
- Living Room Width: 15' 5
- Dining Room Length: Combo
- Dining Room Width: 13'
- Kitchen Length: 20'
- Kitchen Width: Combo
- Family Room Length: 31'
- Family Room Width: 26'
- Laundry Level: Lower Floor
- Other Level: Upper Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 3
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 13'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12' 5
- Bedroom 2 Length: 17'
- Bedroom 2 Width: 8'
- Bedroom 3 Length: 13'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 10'
- Bedroom 4 Length: 29'
- Bedroom 4 Width: 14' 6
- Laundry Length: 26'
- Laundry Width: 15'
- Laundry Floor Covering: Concrete
- Other Length: 15'
- Other Width: 9'
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceilings,Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Loft,Sauna,Great Room,Game Room,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Blinds,Drapes,Ceiling Fan,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,DSL
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 128.26
- Summer Taxes: 1,124.43
- Winter Taxes: 3,550.08
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 300
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 4,674.51
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Other
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Modular/BOCA,2x6 Framing
- Foundation: Full,Poured Concrete,Daylight Windows,Finished Rooms,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Building-Use Restrictions
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 7971 Washtenaw Drive 7971 Washtenaw Drive - Lot 6, Thompsonville, MI 49683
M-115 to Crystal Mountain Drive to Washtenaw Drive.
Listing information for 7971 Washtenaw Drive 7971 Washtenaw Drive - Lot 6, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN REALTY 12500 Crystal Mountain Dr, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Get Financing for 7971 Washtenaw Drive 7971 Washtenaw Drive - Lot 6, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 11/18/2017 at 4:53am