5510 Hill Valley Road
Frankfort, MI 49635
Est. P&I payment: $8593.48/mo
Description for 5510 Hill Valley Road, Frankfort, MI 49635
185’ Private Lake Michigan frontage, 3.89 Acres, AMAZING Views of Sleeping Bear Dunes (Voted most beautiful place in American 2011) and South Manitou Island. This spectacular property offers privacy and Lake Michigan frontage with miles of sandy beach to walk. Designed by Architect Ben Begley and built by Burkholder Construction. Along with a complete guest suite above the garage, other features include a metal roof, grand screened-in porch, lake side decks and covered balcony, wood floors, cathedral ceilings, stone fireplace, beautiful trim details, lots of windows, dumb waiter, prepped for a future elevator, large game room, spacious laundry & hobby room, wonderful storage, green house & garden center areas. A truly spectacular property!
My Notes for MLS #1834159
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 5,232
- Number of Acres: 3.8
- Lot Dimensions: 185' x 912'
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 4,002
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 1,230
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 1,031
- Approx Year Built: 1999
- Total Baths: 5
- Style: 2 Story,Cottage
- Garage Dimensions: 23' x 31'
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Water Front Footage: 185
- Roof: Metal
- Exterior Features: Bay View,Deck,Covered Porch,Landscaped,Porch,Screened Porch,Gutters
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Blacktop
- Land Features: Wooded,Rolling
- Living Room Length: 31'
- Living Room Width: 19'
- Dining Room Length: 19'
- Dining Room Width: 12'4"
- Kitchen Length: 19'
- Kitchen Width: 11'
- Family Room Length: 30'
- Family Room Width: 18'6"
- Laundry Level: Lower Floor
- Other Level: Upper Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 3
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Upper: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 19'
- Bedroom 1 Width: 13'
- Bedroom 2 Length: 14'6"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 14'6"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 20'
- Bedroom 3 Width: 16'6"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 31'
- Bedroom 4 Width: 23'
- Laundry Length: 18'6"
- Laundry Width: 13'9"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Concrete
- Other Length: 19'
- Other Width: 16'
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceilings,Built-In Bookcase,Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Loft,Island Kitchen,Mud Room,Great Room,Game Room,Beamed Ceilings
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Microwave,Trash Compactor,Washer,Dryer,Wall Oven,Cook Top,Blinds,Ceiling Fan
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 430.05
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Frankfort-Elberta Area Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Greenhouse
- Construction: 2x6 Framing,Frame
- Foundation: Full,Poured Concrete,Finished Rooms,Plumbed for Bath
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Critical Dune/Erosion
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 5510 Hill Valley Road, Frankfort, MI 49635
From Frankfort follow M-22 north past Crystal Drive to Sutter Rd, turn left. Continue to Hill Valley Rd. (first road on the right). Follow Hill Valley Rd. and driveway is marked with the address sign (5510).
Listing information for 5510 Hill Valley Road, Frankfort, MI 49635 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Century 21 Northland 241 E State Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
Get Financing for 5510 Hill Valley Road, Frankfort, MI 49635
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 10/20/2017 at 5:23pm