3901 Greene Drive
Frankfort, MI 49635
Est. P&I payment: $3628.36/mo
Description for 3901 Greene Drive, Frankfort, MI 49635
A rare find! Welcome to your year-round Crystal Lake cottage in a much sought after area on the south shore of Crystal Lake featuring shared lake access. Sale to include a buildable lot with 75' of private Crystal Lake frontage. The cottage rests on a bluff, overlooking Crystal Lake. It has been artfully crafted both inside and out to take advantage of its wooded and private location on Crystal Lake. As you enter the home it opens into both the great room with a wood burning fireplace and kitchen with a showcase of windows sharing the stunning views of the blue-green waters that only Crystal lake can provide. The main level also features two bedrooms and one bath. A deck reaches across the cottage so you can sit and enjoy the lake views and the surrounding woods. Back inside, the upper level features a loft great for the kids or grandkids. The walk out lower level is home to a family room, a ¾ bath, ample storage, and the laundry room. This property is located close to Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan beaches, Crystal Mountain, shopping and dining in downtown Beulah and Frankfort as well as a short drive to Traverse City. Enjoy a plethora of outdoor activities in the area from swimming, hiking, golfing, skiing, fishing, and kayaking just to name a few.
My Notes for MLS #1835460
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 2
- SqFt: 2,159
- Number of Acres: 1.85
- Lot Dimensions: Irregular
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,270
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 889
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 129
- Approx Year Built: 1982
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: 1.5 Story,Chalet
- Water Front Footage: 75
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Gravel,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Bluff Site
- Living Room Length: 25'4"
- Living Room Width: Combo
- Dining Room Length: Combo
- Dining Room Width: 23'5"
- Kitchen Length: 10'2"
- Kitchen Width: 9'3"
- Family Room Length: 21'7"
- Family Room Width: 14'4"
- Other Level: Upper Floor
- Master Bath: None
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Number of Baths: Lower: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 11'5"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 13'9"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 11'7"
- Other Length: 14'0"
- Other Width: 18'0"
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Tile
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Wood
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceilings,Loft,Great Room
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air,Humidifier
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Water Softener Owned,Washer,Dryer,Blinds,Natural Gas Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 440.02
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 200
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- School District: Frankfort-Elberta Area Schools
- Elementary School: Frankfort Elementary School
- Middle School: Frankfort High School
- High School: Frankfort High School
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Block,Daylight Windows,Entrance Outside,Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 3901 Greene Drive, Frankfort, MI 49635
From Beulah, M115 west just past the Betsie Valley Trail to Greene Drive. Look for the stone pillars adn black wrought iron gate. Turn right. From Frankfort M115 east to Greene Drive just past Onkeonwe, turn right at the base of hill on Greene Drive.
Listing information for 3901 Greene Drive, Frankfort, MI 49635 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 3901 Greene Drive, Frankfort, MI 49635
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 10/18/2017 at 1:14am