1726 S Apple Court
Suttons Bay, MI 49682
Est. P&I payment: $1585.02/mo
Description for 1726 S Apple Court, Suttons Bay, MI 49682
Knorrwood Bluffs! Charming, BRAND NEW, authentic Craftsman style architecture - completely custom throughout where attention to detail is the path! Top notch builder Padella guided this project and it shows. Screened in 3 season sun porch, open floor plan, low maintenance - think about it... new roof, new septic, new well, natural gas, Pella windows, nothing to do here - it doesn't get any easier than this! Kitchen features Amish built curly maple custom cabinets, and quartz countertops, maple interior doors throughout, gas log stove, Stained glass fiberglass entry door, custom honeycomb window treatments throughout, natural red oak flooring throughout, white oak in the laundry room, maple in the luxurious master bath, shower featuring tile and stonework to accompany spacious master suite. Exterior features: SmartSide on the exterior, custom stone & cement walkways, pillars & porches - detached garage with extra height, mostly native plantings - attention to detail counts! Basement features additional height, softener and reverse osmosis and radon mitigation - storage is simply abundant here. Everything will have its place. Walk to the 700' of shared frontage, read on the deck, bring your kayaks, enjoy the fire pit, beautifully enhanced shared frontage for only the residents of Knorrwood to enjoy.
My Notes for MLS #1836066
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 1,658
- Number of Acres: 0.51
- Lot Dimensions: 90x178x59x145x148
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,658
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 1,146
- Approx Year Built: 2015
- Total Baths: 2
- Style: 1.5 Story,Craftsman
- Garage Dimensions: 24x24
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Water Front Footage: 700
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Bay View,Sidewalk,Covered Porch,Seasonal View,Landscaped,Screened Porch
- Exterior Finish: Other
- Driveway: Blacktop,Private
- Land Features: Rolling,Sloping
- Living Room Length: 20'6"
- Living Room Width: Combo
- Dining Room Length: 11'
- Dining Room Width: 9'3"
- Kitchen Length: combo
- Kitchen Width: 18'6"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 14'4"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'
- Bedroom 2 Length: 10'11
- Bedroom 2 Width: 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 18'4"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 15"
- Laundry Length: 7'11"
- Laundry Width: 7'5"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Tile
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Wood
- Interior Features: Foyer Entrance,Pantry,Island Kitchen,Mud Room,Great Room,Vaulted Ceilings,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Gas,Stove
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Water Softener Owned,Washer,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Ceiling Fan,Reverse Osmosis,Natural Gas Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 250.3
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Suttons Bay Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Shared
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: 2x6 Framing,Frame
- Foundation: Full,Block,Egress Windows,Unfinished
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential,Building-Use Restrictions
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 1726 S Apple Court, Suttons Bay, MI 49682
From Tom's West Bay go north on M-22 for 13.4 miles just south of Suttons Bay village, turn RIGHT on McAllister Road, follow and turn RIGHT on Spinnaker then LEFT onto Cherry Blossom Ln to RIGHT on Apple Court, property is the first house on LEFT.
Listing information for 1726 S Apple Court, Suttons Bay, MI 49682 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Century 21 Northland 241 E State Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
Get Financing for 1726 S Apple Court, Suttons Bay, MI 49682
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 10/18/2017 at 1:14am