4662 Del Mason Road
Bellaire, MI 49615
Est. P&I payment: $865.08/mo
Description for 4662 Del Mason Road, Bellaire, MI 49615
Enjoy this wonderful hillside setting overlooking your private pond. This one-of-a-kind updated home has been called The Lodge and has welcomed many over the years. It offers a freshly remodeled kitchen, with Capistrano marble tile counters, spalted maple luxury vinyl plank flooring, new appliances, and under cabinet lights. The 14' ceilings in the living room create a bright environment and the wood stove will keep you warm. The home has been converted to all LED lighting and the electrical system has been updated. There is a main floor bedroom and bath, with the stackable washer/dryer conveniently located in the bath. An ingenious wall-mounted folding table will go with the house. There is abundant storage with a full wall of shelving behind bi-fold doors in the dining room. The family room is a few steps down from the living room level and offers a great space for office, a media room, or additional sleeping quarters. Three additional bedrooms are upstairs. The wrap around deck will make moving furnishing into the upper floor easy, as there is an exterior stairway to the second level. The garage is the crowning feature to this property. In the last year, the oversized 3-car garage was completely insulated and heated, with a 40,000- 50,000 BTU Cayenne furnace. The addition of a 220V service, and multiple banks of LED lights, all with independent remote controls, make this space a spectacular, virtually shadow-free workshop. There is also a large storage space above the garage and family room that can be accessed by a pull-down stairway in the garage or an entrance from the back yard. The back yard offers a quiet garden and picnic area for cookouts, or just a place to relax. All this is nestled on a lovely sloping and partially wooded 3.534 acre parcel just a few minutes east of Bellaire. This is a cozy place you can call home.
My Notes for MLS #1839067
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 2,430
- Number of Acres: 3.5
- Lot Dimensions: 810X368X124X450X276
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,430
- Approx Year Built: 1961
- Total Baths: 1.5
- Style: 1.5 Story,Contemporary
- Garage Dimensions: 38'9"X30'4
- Garage Capacity: 3
- Roof: Metal
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Patio,Countryside View,Landscaped,Garden Area,Gutters
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Driveway: Blacktop,Circular,Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Wooded,Evergreens,Rolling,Sloping,Steep
- Living Room Length: 10'11"
- Living Room Width: 29'
- Dining Room Length: 13'3"
- Dining Room Width: 9'10"
- Kitchen Length: 13'9"
- Kitchen Width: 9'10"
- Family Room Length: 18'
- Family Room Width: 29'4"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: None
- Number of Full Baths: 1
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 13'1"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 10'
- Bedroom 2 Length: 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 10'7"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 19'
- Bedroom 4 Length: 10'4"
- Bedroom 4 Width: 9'10"
- Laundry Length: 8'3"
- Laundry Width: 9'
- Laundry Floor Covering: Tile
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Laminate
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Skylights,Foyer Entrance,Pantry,Loft,Formal Dining Room,Great Room,Den/Study,Workshop,Vaulted Ceilings,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Wood,Stove
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane,Wood
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Hot Water,Baseboard,Wall,Window Air Conditioner
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Microwave,Water Softener Owned,Washer,Dryer,Window A/C Unit(s),Security System,Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Drapes,Ceiling Fan,Propane Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s),Satellite Dish
- Sewer: Private Septic
- TV Service/Internet Available: Dish TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 93.21
- Summer Taxes: 702.46
- Winter Taxes: 242.24
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 944.7
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Bellaire Public Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Updated: 2017
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Garden/Storage Shed
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 4662 Del Mason Road, Bellaire, MI 49615
From Bellaire, east on Stover Road to Del Mason; south on Del Mason, to home on the right.
Listing information for 4662 Del Mason Road, Bellaire, MI 49615 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Keller Williams-Greater GT 534 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
Get Financing for 4662 Del Mason Road, Bellaire, MI 49615
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 12/13/2017 at 5:28am