1500 S Scenic Highway
Frankfort, MI 49635
Est. P&I payment: $5690.79/mo
Description for 1500 S Scenic Highway, Frankfort, MI 49635
Enjoy relaxing panoramic views of Lake Michigan in a perfect 10+ acre private wooded setting nestled on top of the dunes, adjacent to the 58-acre Elberta Dunes South Natural Area. Take sunset walks on your 337 feet of private sandy beach only Lake Michigan can offer. Comfortable, meticulously maintained, and practical are the operative words here, with an abundance of windows that bring the views of Lake Michigan and the natural landscaping to you. Inside the home, stunning craftsman custom design details & materials await such as oak hardwood flooring throughout, custom kitchen with copper accents and a wood burning fireplace. The master bedroom has a full bath, plenty of closet space, and a spectacular view of Lake Michigan. The other two bedrooms and full bath have generous closet space and views of Lake Michigan. The bonus room Eagle’s Nest completes the home’s offerings. Unwind in the comfortable all-season room complete with views of the Big Lake. Above the two-car garage is a 624 sq. ft. guest house complete with a Australian Cyprus hardwood floors, sleeping area, living area, full bath and kitchenette - the perfect place for weekend guests. This is your home to enjoy Pure Michigan - close to the Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan, world class trout streams, swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, etc.... Other area attractions within a short driving distance are Point Betsie, Interlochen Center for the Arts as well as golfing and skiing at Crystal Mountain. Enjoy shopping and dining in downtown Beulah, Frankfort, and Traverse City.
My Notes for MLS #1839343
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 2,790
- Number of Acres: 10.13
- Lot Dimensions: 367x1727x2.3x824x845
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,790
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 1,034
- Approx Year Built: 2000
- Total Baths: 3
- Style: 2 Story,Craftsman
- Garage Dimensions: 24x24
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Water Front Footage: 367
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Multi-Level Decking,Invisible Pet Fencing,Landscaped,Porch
- Exterior Finish: Wood
- Driveway: Gravel,Easement,Private,Shared
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Evergreens,Sloping,Bluff Site
- Living Room Length: 23'1"
- Living Room Width: Combo
- Dining Room Length: Combo
- Dining Room Width: 20'5"
- Kitchen Length: 14'11"
- Kitchen Width: 11'4"
- Laundry Level: Lower Floor
- Other Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Shared
- Number of Full Baths: 3
- Number of Baths: Upper: 1
- Number of Baths: Main: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 14'11
- Bedroom 1 Width: 10'3"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 14'11
- Bedroom 3 Length: 8'5"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 14'11
- Bedroom 4 Length: 13'3
- Bedroom 4 Width: 9'10
- Laundry Floor Covering: Concrete
- Other Length: 26'6"
- Other Width: 7'4"
- Other Floor Covering: Wood
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Tile
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Wood
- Bedroom 4 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Wood
- Interior Features: Built-In Bookcase,Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Solarium/Sun Room,Mud Room,Great Room,Den/Study
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Wood
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas,Solar
- Heating/Cooling Types: Hot Water,Baseboard
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Ceiling Fan,Natural Gas Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Dish TV
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 534.05
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Frankfort-Elberta Area Schools
- Elementary School: Frankfort Elementary School
- Middle School: Frankfort High School
- High School: Frankfort High School
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Private
- Additional Building Dimensions: 8x8 Garden Shed
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Garden/Storage Shed,Guest House
- Construction: 2x6 Framing
- Foundation: Poured Concrete,Unfinished
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 1500 S Scenic Highway, Frankfort, MI 49635
M22 South from Frankfort. Travel through Elberta. Look for the Luxury Portfolio Real Estate One Sign just south of the Elberta Dunes South Nature Area. Shown by appointment only.
Listing information for 1500 S Scenic Highway, Frankfort, MI 49635 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 1500 S Scenic Highway, Frankfort, MI 49635
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 02/22/2018 at 4:54pm