39 Linden Street
Frankfort, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $1096.15/mo
Description for 39 Linden Street, Frankfort, MI 49683
Thinking about having your own Family Cottage with a shared dock for your boat on Crystal Lake, but feel you can’t afford it? Well now you can! Purchase this year-round cottage now at today's prices and use the potential rental income to offset most of the taxes, insurance and utilities. Spend the days fishing, kayaking, sailing or swimming on the blue-green waters of Crystal Lake. The cottage is fully winterized, and the street is plowed making this a true four-season oasis. The home was completely remodeled in 1994 leaving only the fireplace and bathtub on the main floor. The home has three main bedrooms, three and one-half baths, two large family rooms which could also be used as sleeping areas if weekend guests arrive and much more. This is a must-see home to appreciate all its unique details. The wooded backyard has a nice patio, garden shed/workshop and room for a fire pit area and picnic tables – just the place for large family gatherings. The sale includes an additional vacant lot which is the perfect place to build a garage or use for overflow parking. No busy streets to cross to lake which is only 80 paces away. Swimming is ideal with sandy shallows and two sand bars. Bike trail (Betsie Valley Trail) is just 1/2 mile away. This is your cottage to enjoy Pure Michigan - close to the Sleeping Bear Dunes, Lake Michigan, world class trout streams, swimming, boating, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, etc.... Other area attractions include Point Betsie, Interlochen Center for the Arts as well as golfing and skiing at Crystal Mountain. Enjoy shopping and dining in downtown Beulah, Frankfort, and Traverse City. Don't pay high annual property taxes to be on the water, when you have the chance to own a year-round cottage located on a quiet street with ability to be on the water whenever you want!
My Notes for MLS #1840098
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 3
- SqFt: 3,045
- Number of Acres: 0.23
- Lot Dimensions: 100x100
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 3,045
- Approx Year Built: 1950
- Total Baths: 3.5
- Style: 2+ Story
- Water Front Footage: 300
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Patio,Seasonal View,Gutters
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Driveway: Private
- Land Features: Wooded-Hardwoods,Evergreens,Level
- Living Room Length: 23'11"
- Living Room Width: 11'1"
- Dining Room Length: 13'1"
- Dining Room Width: 14'7"
- Kitchen Length: 15'4"
- Kitchen Width: 14'7"
- Family Room Length: 17'6"
- Family Room Width: 20'10"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 3
- Number of Half Baths: 1
- Number of Baths: Upper: 3
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 10'11
- Bedroom 1 Width: 12'5"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 20'2"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 18'3"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11'11
- Bedroom 3 Width: 20'2"
- Laundry Length: 11'7"
- Laundry Width: 3'11"
- Laundry Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Wood
- Family Room Level: Main Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Skylights,Cathedral Ceilings,Built-In Bookcase,Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Loft,Solid Surface Counters,Den/Study
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Types: Hot Water,Baseboard
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Central Vacuum,Security System,Electric Water Heater
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Not Applicable
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,Cable Internet
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 94.25
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Frankfort-Elberta Area Schools
- Elementary School: Frankfort Elementary School
- Middle School: Frankfort High School
- High School: Frankfort High School
- Deeded Waterfront: Yes
- Private/Shared: Shared
- Percentage Remodeled: 99
- Year Remodeled: 1994
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Garden/Storage Shed
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Crawl Space,Slab,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 39 Linden Street, Frankfort, MI 49683
M115 W toward Frankfort to Mollineaux. Right on Linden Street. Your new Crystal Lake Cottage will be on the right hand side of Linden.
Listing information for 39 Linden Street, Frankfort, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, REAL ESTATE ONE-BEULAH 57 N Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617
Get Financing for 39 Linden Street, Frankfort, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 02/22/2018 at 9:27pm