9232 Townline Road
Kingsley, MI 49649
Est. P&I payment: $1069.03/mo
Description for 9232 Townline Road, Kingsley, MI 49649
Watch the sun set on your west facing deck or covered porches overlooking the countryside backyard with chicken coop and plenty of space and sunshine for a large vegetable garden. There is also a portion of the yard fenced for Fido's enjoyment. This large home has plenty of room for a large family, complete with lower level in-law suite with private driveway and entrance. Lower level also has the possibility of being used as an income property. New Geothermal Furnace and outdoor wood boiler heat the home, help keep utility costs low! You'll love the large walk in pantry, dining room with tons of natural light and the spacious mudroom. In floor radiant heat in the master bedroom and lower level. The 40x26 detached garage has a 10'x10' barn style door in the back allowing for drive in/drive out capabilities. RV parking along side the garage with hook up for electrical, waste and plumbing. This home boasts over 4,000 sq ft and is situated on 2 1/2 acres of property.
My Notes for MLS #1840776
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 6
- SqFt: 3,624
- Number of Acres: 2.5
- Lot Dimensions: see tax map
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 2,188
- Below Grade Finished SqFt: 1,436
- Below Grade Unfinished SqFt: 532
- Approx Year Built: 1990
- Total Baths: 5
- Style: Ranch,In-Law Suite or Apartment,1 Story
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fenced Yard,Countryside View,Covered Porch,RV Parking
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Driveway: Gravel,Private
- Land Features: Cleared,Level,Rolling
- Living Room Length: 16'0"
- Living Room Width: 11'7"
- Dining Room Length: 21'9"
- Dining Room Width: 13'8"
- Kitchen Length: 11'7"
- Kitchen Width: 18'6"
- Family Room Length: 16'8"
- Family Room Width: 12'8"
- Laundry Level: Main Floor
- Other Level: Lower Floor
- Master Bath: Private
- Number of Full Baths: 2
- Number of 3/4 Baths: 3
- Number of Baths: Main: 3
- Number of Baths: Lower: 2
- Bedroom 1 Length: 14'6"
- Bedroom 1 Width: 13'9"
- Bedroom 2 Length: 9'1"
- Bedroom 2 Width: 8'4"
- Bedroom 3 Length: 8'4"
- Bedroom 3 Width: 12'9"
- Bedroom 4 Length: 12'3"
- Bedroom 4 Width: 11'7"
- Other Length: 12'7"
- Other Width: 10'8"
- Other Floor Covering: Carpet
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Tile
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Tile
- Family Room Level: Lower Floor
- Family Room Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Skylights,Built-In Bookcase,Bay Window(s),Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry,Island Kitchen,Mud Room,Den/Study,Drywall
- Fireplaces and Stoves: None
- Water: Private Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Wood,Multiple Units,Geothermal
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Hot Water,Central Air,External Wood Burner,Radiant Floor
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Ceiling Fan,Reverse Osmosis,Electric Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Private Septic
- Energy Efficient: Energy Star Appliances,Low-e Windows,Other
- TV Service/Internet Available: Dish TV,Cable TV,DSL,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 77.24
- Summer Taxes: 1,269.9
- Winter Taxes: 1,506.33
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 2,776.23
- Terms: Conventional,Cash,FHA,MSHDA,Rural Development,Veterans/VA
- Association Fee Includes: None
- School District: Kingsley Area Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- Year Remodeled: 2007
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: Garden/Storage Shed
- Construction: Frame
- Foundation: Walkout,Block,Entrance Outside,Egress Windows,Plumbed for Bath,Full Finished,Entrance Inside
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Residential
- Possession: Negotiable
- Mineral Rights: To Pass With Title,Unknown
Street View Not Available
Directions to 9232 Townline Road, Kingsley, MI 49649
M-113 (East), South on Townline Road, property is south of Gleaner Hall Road and is on the west side of the road.
Listing information for 9232 Townline Road, Kingsley, MI 49649 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Coldwell Banker Schmidt-402 402 E Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49686
Get Financing for 9232 Townline Road, Kingsley, MI 49649
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 02/22/2018 at 4:54pm