12354-Unit 328P Crystal Mountain Drive 12354 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 328p #328p
Thompsonville, MI 49683
Est. P&I payment: $457.94/mo
Description for 12354-Unit 328P Crystal Mountain Drive 12354 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 328p #328p, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Come immerse yourself in the comfort and convenience of this 1/8th ownership, all-season Craftsman-style 4-bedroom, 3-bath bungalow located just steps away from the Buck lift, and near the nationally acclaimed Crystal Spa in the heart of the action at Crystal Mountain. You’ll enjoy the opportunity to be at the Mountain in all four seasons, with trade options for those wishing to visit outside of their ownership weeks. Named after a local cottage community, "Bellows Creek," this Craftsman-style unit is fully furnished and anxious to serve as your base camp for gathering with family & friends to enjoy special times together in an active, healthy lifestyle setting. Features of the home include two master bedrooms and a 3rd king bedroom, a kid-centric bunk room that sleeps four, great living room space with garden, terrace & slope views, a full kitchen with granite counter-tops, main floor laundry, screened-in porch, and the convenience of three full baths. Finishes and details throughout reminiscent of the classic bungalows of our past. Rental income will vary with owner usage. Eligible for worldwide exchange through RCI. Offered with a complimentary one-year FOUR SEASONS CLUB family membership to Crystal Mountain.
My Notes for MLS #1841136
- Property Type: Residential
- Number of Bedrooms: 4
- SqFt: 1,804
- Above Grade Finished SqFt: 1,804
- Approx Year Built: 2011
- Total Baths: 3
- Style: 1.5 Story,Bungalow
- Roof: Asphalt
- Exterior Features: Sprinkler System,Deck,Sidewalk,Ski Slope View,Covered Porch,Landscaped,Screened Porch
- Exterior Finish: Stone,Wood,Rough-Sawn
- Driveway: Blacktop,Shared
- Land Features: Level
- Living Room Length: 16' 10
- Living Room Width: 22'
- Dining Room Length: 8'
- Dining Room Width: 8' 6
- Kitchen Length: 8'
- Kitchen Width: 9' 8
- Master Bath: Shared
- Number of Full Baths: 3
- Number of Baths: Upper: 2
- Number of Baths: Main: 1
- Bedroom 1 Length: 11' 6
- Bedroom 1 Width: 15'
- Bedroom 2 Length: 11' 8
- Bedroom 2 Width: 19'
- Bedroom 3 Length: 11' 8
- Bedroom 3 Width: 19'
- Bedroom 4 Length: 11' 9
- Bedroom 4 Width: 11'
- Living Room Level: Main Floor
- Living Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Dining Room Level: Main Floor
- Dining Room Floor Covering: Laminate
- Kitchen Level: Main Floor
- Kitchen Floor Covering: Laminate
- Bedroom 1 Level: Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 2 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 3 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Bedroom 4 Level: Upper Floor
- Bedroom 4 Floor Covering: Carpet
- Interior Features: Jetted Tub,Built-In Bookcase,Foyer Entrance,Granite Kitchen Tops,Solid Surface Counters,Beamed Ceilings,Drywall,Paneling
- Fireplaces and Stoves: Fireplace(s),Gas
- Water: Community Well
- Heating/Cooling Sources: Propane
- Heating/Cooling Types: Forced Air,Central Air
- Appliances/Equipment: Refrigerator,Oven/Range,Disposal,Dishwasher,Microwave,Washer,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Blinds,Ceiling Fan,Propane Water Heater,Smoke Alarms(s)
- Sewer: Development Septic
- Energy Efficient: Energy Efficient Windows,Low-e Windows
- TV Service/Internet Available: Cable TV,WiFi
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Price Per SQFT: 66.46
- Summer Taxes: 378.14
- Winter Taxes: 1,208.59
- Type of Ownership: Private Owner
- Annual Association Dues: 2,700
- Variable Rate: No
- Total Taxes: 1,586.73
- Terms: Conventional,Cash
- Association Fee Includes: Water,Sewer,Trash Removal,Snow Removal,Lawn Care,Liability Insurance,Fire Insurance
- School District: Benzie County Central Schools
- Deeded Waterfront: No
- ECO Features: No
- Additional Buildings: None
- Construction: 2x6 Framing,Frame
- Foundation: Crawl Space,Block
- Zoning/Use/Restrictions: Planned Unit Development,Deed Restrictions,Fractional Ownership
- Possession: At Closing,Subject to Tenants Rights
- Condo/Unit Level: First Floor Level
- Condo/Unit Access: Limited Steps
- Mineral Rights: No
Street View Not Available
Directions to 12354-Unit 328P Crystal Mountain Drive 12354 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 328p #328p, Thompsonville, MI 49683
M-115 to Crystal Mountain Drive.
Listing information for 12354-Unit 328P Crystal Mountain Drive 12354 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 328p #328p, Thompsonville, MI 49683 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN REALTY 12500 Crystal Mountain Dr, Thompsonville, MI 49683
Get Financing for 12354-Unit 328P Crystal Mountain Drive 12354 Crystal Mountain Drive - Unit 328p #328p, Thompsonville, MI 49683
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Paramount's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Paramount, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified. Copyright © Northern Great Lakes REALTORS® MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated 12/15/2017 at 6:21pm